Friday, December 28, 2012

JIF Natural Peanut Butter




Clean



Company Response


In response to your inquiry, Jif® Peanut Butter does not contain artificial colors or flavors. Also, we do not add preservatives such as TBHQ, BHT, and BHA to Jif® Peanut Butter. All of the aforementioned ingredient must be labeled on all food products as required by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Ingredients:

MADE FROM PEANUTS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SALT, MOLASSES.


I'm assuming this is also gluten and dairy free.  My kids who do GFCF are also peanut free so I never double checked this.  The regular JIF is also clean.  I'm not sure about Skippy Natural peanut butter yet.  The responses they've given me are computer generated and very general.  It's easy enough to just use JIF instead. 

So I guess it's true, choosy moms do choose JIF.

We use this for Puppy Chow and Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treats.

http://feingoldrecipes.blogspot.com/2012/06/puppy-chow.html


http://feingoldrecipes.blogspot.com/2012/06/chocolate-peanut-butter-rice-krispy.html


No comments:

Post a Comment