Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Angie's Kettle Corn Classic

 
CLEAN


Angie's just got a new look.  Personally, I liked the old packaging better but I'm sure they were going for something more eye-catching. 

We love this popcorn!  But be warned, they are addicting!  Costco sometimes has them in the big bags. 

They make other varieties too.  We tried the caramel and I didn't care for it but my daughter liked it.  I won't buy it again though because it is SO sweet.  The classic, now called "sweet and salty" is sweet enough.  My son did end up in the nurse's office one day at school though because he bit down on a kernel.  Watch out for those! 

We've been eating this popcorn since it came out a couple of years ago.  As of 2012's guide, these have yet to make it into the Feingold shopping guide. 

I submitted it to Feingold, and they did have them as approved as Feingold stage 1, GFCF.  I'm guessing it is set to be in the 2013 shopping guide.  I wrote to Angie's at the same time. I will post their response below when I get it.

Thank you Angie's Artisan Treats for making a chemical free yummy product! 


INGREDIENTS YOU’LL LOVE

Popcorn, Sunflower Oil, Evaporated Cane Juice, Sea Salt.

Where to buy? 


I get these at Woodman's or Costco.  They often go on sale at Woodman's for $2.50 a bag.  The better price is Costco in the bigger bags but they don't always have them.  Whole Foods, the health food store, and regular grocery store chains also sell Angie's.  I'm not sure if they are nationwide yet.  When we went to Florida a couple of years ago, we couldn't find them anywhere.  You can probably also order them online from www.amazon.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment