Saturday, February 9, 2013

Trader Joe's Hashbrowns


Appears Clean



I love these. They do contain corn syrup and soy though. These are similar to McDonalds' hashbrowns without the preservatives. We top with butter. 


Company Response:

To answer your question, we do not allow the use of BHT, BHA, TBHQ, or MSG in any of our private label products. 

Trader Joe's recently stopped filling out forms for Feingold. It seems that most if not all of Trader Joe's products would be clean. The cheese however I know is not. Their supplier must add preservatives to it or something. 







2 comments:

  1. Those look so delicious. If I ever get near another Trader Joe's, I think I need to get these. :) (The closest one is like 3 hours away). That and the Trader O's cereal. My son loves those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are! I never get hashbrowns from McDonald's any more. These are way better!

    ReplyDelete