Saturday, February 9, 2013

Trader Joe's Honey Nut O's Cereal


Clean

I used to love these before I went GFCF. :(  Oats contain gluten. These are great for toddlers as an alternative to Cheerios which contain BHT. Trader Joe's has another variety that does not have honey in them for babies under one. I like these better though. 



Company Response:

To answer your question, we do not allow the use of BHT, BHA, TBHQ, or MSG in any of our private label products. 

Trader Joe's recently stopped filling out forms for Feingold. It seems that most if not all of Trader Joe's products would be clean. The cheese however I know is not. Their supplier must add preservatives to it or something. 




1 comment:

  1. We bought the plain Trader O's on our one trip to Trader Joes (a few hours away). My son LOVED them. Next time I go I am buying a BUNCH. :)

    ReplyDelete