Friday, January 18, 2013

Stacy's Pita Chips and Bagel Chips


Appears Clean

My son loves these. He likes the Everything Bagel Chips and the Simply Naked. For the pita chips, he likes Everything, Simply Naked, and Cinnamon. They have a couple of other flavors but he doesn't care for them. Stacy's will not fill out forms for Feingold, but below was their response when I e-mailed them. 

Company Response:

There are no chemical preservatives or monosodium glutimate (MSG) in any of our snacks. Yeast is used to make the bread.




Where to Buy:

I think you can get these anywhere but we get them at Woodman's or Whole Foods. When I e-mailed them, they sent me a $1.00 off coupon via e-mail.  They often go on sale for 2 for $5.



1 comment:

  1. I wondered about them. I have been eating them...LOVE them (with hummus).

    ReplyDelete